Since 1981, Anthony M. Ciccodicola’s professional career has been primarily devoted to the evaluation of damages in a wide range of cases relating to litigation and/or insurance claims. In 1996, Mr. Ciccodicola along with two other partners established the current firm.
Experience Measuring Damages
Services performed for clients include:
- Analyses and calculations of business interruption losses, including lost earnings and extra expenses
- Calculations of stock losses from books and records
- Determination of insurable values of assets at risk, both pre-loss and post loss
- Various types of construction claims
- Contractual disputes (including government contracts) between individuals and/or corporations
- Calculations of replacement costs and actual cash values of assets damaged or destroyed
- Wrongful death/future earnings calculations
- Review of Self-Insured Retention claims
- Services as expert witness and/or assisting attorneys in examinations of accounting matters in legal proceedings
Experience has been gained in providing the above services for manufacturing, mercantile, service and utility risks.
Professional and Insurance Associations
Mr. Ciccodicola is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, Pennsylvania Society of Certified Public Accountants, National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, Forensic Certified Public Accountants and Certified in Financial Forensics.
Mr. Ciccodicola graduated from Rutgers University in 1981 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. In addition, Mr. Ciccodicola is taking approximately 20 credit-hours per year of continuing professional education. Finally, Mr. Ciccodicola became a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in 1983, Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) in 1995, Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA) in 2002, Forensic Certified Public Accountant (FCPA) in 2005 and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) in 2009.